We are looking for an intern with a 6-month contract.
He (she) will be attached to Geomines business development department and will carry out his (her) missions in the company’s fields of activity.
Under the authority of the marketing and business development manager, he (she) will be responsible for :
- Supporting the operational team in monitoring Geomines’ commercial activity;
- Helping to draft responses to public tenders and commercial proposals (France/Europe/International) for companies, funding agencies and major international organizations (UN, EU, NATO);
- Carrying out competitive intelligence and market studies;
- Ensuring knowledge of the company’s stakeholders, competitors, products and innovations in the mine-clearance market.
- Support for communication actions and animation of Geomines’ visibility on social networks.
- Production and formatting of PowerPoint presentations;
- Graduates Bac+5, business school, geopolitics student or equivalent level of education ;
- Bilingual English/French mandatory;
- Pack office essential, Indesign, Illustrator, WordPress would be a bonus;
- A first experience in marketing and communication in security and defence sectors is appreciated;
- Driving licence recommended.
Six-Fours-les-Plages, near Toulon, (Var)
Please send your application (covering letter + CV) to: email@example.com specifying the reference : Sales & Marketing Internship